It may be too early to put up the Christmas tree, but that doesn't mean the 2020 Christmas and festive season isn't on the minds of our guests and the global travellers.
For those who ponder how to safely celebrate the festive season in 2020, what to do for Christmas and new year’s eve, Veligandu recommend a dose of Maldives to escape the stress, demand and uncertainties of covid19.
Why spend 2020 festive season in Veligandu
1. The unique island nature of the Maldives make Veligandu a safe bubble to relax. Veligandu is a “One Island, One Resort“ property and the only resort on the secluded, private island.
2. Expansive beaches offer the required freedom of space. No marks on beaches.
3. With Maldives reopening borders, more airlines are flying into the Maldives.
4. Opportunity for an extended family getaway and celebrate festivities together, on a tropical island.
5. Escape the winter, escape the crowds to sun, sand and clean ocean and blissful relaxation.
6. Diving, snorkelling, yachting, good food, spa, entertainment and Maldivian hospitality.
7. Surprise a loved one. Catch up and celebrate all those anniversaries, missed sunsets and cancelled holidays
8. Facilitation of PCR testing as required by your home countries and airlines for onward travel.
9. A choice of special offers and flexible cancellation to help plan travel and to allow you to the opportunity to linger longer in Veligandu.
See what our guests say
Since the reopening on September 1 2020, our guests had been enjoying their Maldives holidays regardless of the new normal and have endorse Veligangu with glowing reviews.
For Mr & Mrs. Seidner, it was “Veligandu ist geöffnet. Ihr entlegenes Paradies” 🎬
Mrs. Pelin Bulan and Mr.Porprym Begolli called holidaying in the new normal "it was amazing" 🎬
Living in the ‘new normal’ - Have A Safe Holiday Experience In Veligandu
Your questions answered before you travel | Facilitating PCR Testing at Resort | Travel Flexibility & Cancellation Policy Update
Guest reviews - holidaying in the new normal
A choice of offers for your Veligandu holiday in 2020 and 2021. See All Offers »
We continue to allow for maximum flexibility given these unique circumstances. Book now to your convenience with the freedom of
FREE Cancellation on Room Rate for cancellation received 3 days prior to arrival.