All Inclusive Plus Package
Veligandu Island Resort & Spa offers one of the best value for money all-inclusive packages in the Maldives. Opt for a more relaxed and carefree holiday of your dreams with our All-Inclusive Plus package. Enjoy this excellent meal plan which includes the following benefits!
THE ALL-INCLUSIVE PLUS PACKAGE INCLUDES
• Breakfast (07h30 – 10h30), Lunch (13h00 – 14h30), and Dinner (19h30 – 21h30), served in the Dhonveli Restaurant, featuring ‘all you can eat’ buffets, with a variety of menus to please everyone’s taste.
• Thundi bar open until the last guest leaves the bar. The snack menu will be available during 10h00 – 22h30.
• Unlimited ‘all you can eat’ special snack menu including pizzas, burgers and ice-cream from 10h00 – 19h00, served in Thundi Bar.
• A 20% discount on all food items at Madivaru Restaurant (not valid for special events).
• One dinner at Madivaru Restaurant for every 5-night stay guest (pre-booking required and subject to space availability) and are not valid for special events.
• A 20% discount from selected spa treatments taken during the first two days of the guest stay (not all treatments are entitled for this discount).
• Unlimited ‘all you can drink’ alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages all day and night’, as follows;
– Veligandu bottled water (1 litre) – non-carbonated, house brand.
– Soft Drinks
– Fruit juice – Packaged
– Draught beer
– Coffee, tea, iced coffee, iced tea, espresso, cappuccino, latté and macchiato
– Blended drinks – milkshakes & smoothies.
– House table wine – red, white and rosé.
– House brand spirits – gin, vodka, rum, whisky, tequila and brandy.
– All cocktails and mocktails- house brand spirits.
• Minibar alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, as follows;
– Veligandu bottled water (2 x 1 litre)
– Soft drinks
– Wine – red, white and rosé.
– Coffee, tea, iced coffee and iced tea.
– Assorted snacks.
– The minibar is refilled once per day as per schedule.
• One 1⁄2 bottle of Champagne, per room, per length of stay.
• One Sunset Cruise, as per schedule.
• One 1/2-hour Group Snorkeling Lesson (equipment not included), as per schedule.
• One 1/2-hour Group Windsurf Lesson (equipment included), as per schedule.
• Free use of the fitness centre, table tennis, billiards, darts (equipment included).
• Free use of the kayaks and windsurfing equipment daily for one hour (only if you know how to properly kayak and windsurf).
• One free Yoga Session by Duniye Spa; group sessions, as per schedule; includes Pranayama, Asanas and Yoga Nidra.
THE ALL-INCLUSIVE PLUS PACKAGE EXCLUDES
• Food from other resorts’ restaurants, room service, gift shops, minibar items and excursions not listed above.
• Beverages from room service, gift shops, minibar items, sports centre and excursions not listed above.
• Beverages not listed above, such as; other liquors, liqueurs, premium selections of wine on the menu and fresh fruit juice.
• Blended drinks and cocktails(premium brand spirits).
• Food and beverage are for your own consumption; beverages are served one glass at a time, while at the resort’s restaurants or bars.
• All guests registered in the same room must be on the All-Inclusive Plus Package.
• Alcoholic beverages will not be served to anyone younger than 18 years of age.
• Veligandu only accepts guests 12 years and older in the Athiri Bar.
• Management reserves the right to not serve alcoholic beverages to inebriated guests.
• There are no refunds or substitutions, and benefits are not transferable to another guest.
• The All-Inclusive Plus Package is available only for the guest’s entire length of stay
• Guests must sign all food and beverage bills, except buffet meals. Bills do not include prices and no charges will be
posted to your hotel account for the benefits included in your All-Inclusive Plus Package.
• All Inclusive Plus Package benefits may be enjoyed until the time the guest departs the resort.
• Please remember that charges not included in the All-Inclusive Plus Package must be paid upon check-out!
• If you have any questions, please contact Veligandu Reception.
Updated Jan 27, 2021