All Inclusive Plus Package
Veligandu Island Resort & Spa offers one of the best value for money all-inclusive packages in the Maldives. Opt for a more relaxed and carefree holiday of your dreams with our All-Inclusive Plus package. Enjoy this excellent meal plan which includes the following benefits!
What’s included in the Veligandu Resort & Spa Maldives All Inclusive Plus package:
- Breakfast: 07:30 – 10:30
- Lunch: 13:00 – 14:30
- Dinner: 19:30 – 21:30
All buffet style meals are served in the Dhonveli Restaurant, featuring a satisfying spread of ‘all you can eat’ themed dining. Experience a variety of menus sure to sate everyone’s taste.
The added benefit of the 24 Hour Snack Menu served all day and night in the Thundi Bar.
Delight in an unlimited ‘all you can eat’ special Snack Menu; including pizzas, burgers, and ice-cream from 10:00-19:00, served in Thundi Bar.
Never go thirsty with unlimited ‘all you can drink’ alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages served all day and night, as follows:
- Veligandu bottled water (1 litre) – non-carbonated, house brand
- Soft drinks – Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Sprite, Ginger Ale, Bitter Lemon, Iced Tea, Tonic and Soda Water
- Fruit juice – canned
- Beer – draught
- Coffee, tea, iced coffee, iced tea, espresso, cappuccino, latté and macchiato – freshly brewed, not canned
- Blended drinks – milk shakes and smoothies
- House table wine – red, white and rosé
- House brand spirits – gin, vodka, rum, whisky, tequila and brandy
- All cocktails and mocktails – house brand spirits
Relax in-villa with minibar alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, as follows:
- Veligandu Bottled Water (1 Litre) House Brand – Non-carbonated
- Soft drinks – Coke, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Sprite, Bitter Lemon, Tonic and Soda water
- Juice – orange and mixed fruit
- Beer – canned
- Wine – red, white and rosé.
- Coffee, tea, iced coffee and iced tea
- Assorted snacks
- The minibar is refilled once per day as per schedule.
- One 1/2 bottle of Champagne, per room, per length of stay
Activities included in the All Inclusive Plus Package:
- One Sunset Cruise, as per schedule
- One Kuramathi or Local Island Excursion, half day, as per schedule
- One 1/2 hour Group Snorkelling Lesson (equipment not included), as per schedule
- One 1/2 hour Group Windsurf Lesson (equipment included), as per schedule
- Free use of the fitness centre, daytime use of the volleyball and badminton courts; table tennis, billiards, darts and football grounds (equipment included)
- Free use of the kayaks and windsurfers (equipment included)
- Free Yoga Session by Duniye Spa; group sessions, as per schedule; includes Pranayama, Asanas and Yoga Nidra
Exclusively for guests who book our All Inclusive Plus Package and arrive between November 1, 2019 until October 31, 2020:
- A 20% discount on all food items at Madivaru Restaurant (not valid for special events).
- One lunch or one dinner at Madivaru Restaurant for every 5-night stay guest (pre-booking required and subject to space availability) and are not valid for special events.
- A 20% discount from selected spa treatments taken during the first two day of the guest stay (not all treatments are entitled for this discount).
All Inclusive Plus Package exclusions:
Food from other resorts’ restaurants, room service, gift shops, minibar items and excursions not listed above.
Beverages from room service, gift shops, minibar items, sports centre and excursions not listed above.
Beverages not listed above, such as; other liquors, liqueurs, premium selections of wine on the menu and fresh fruit juice.
Blended drinks and cocktails (premium brand spirits).
All Inclusive Plus Package Disclaimer:
Food and beverage are for your own consumption; beverages are served one glass at a time, while at the resort’s restaurants or bars.
All guests registered in the same room must be on the All Inclusive Plus package.
Alcoholic beverages will not be served to anyone younger than 18 years of age.
Veligandu only accepts guests 12 years and older in the Athiri Bar.
Management reserves the right to not serve alcoholic beverages to inebriated guests.
There are no refunds or substitutions, and benefits are not transferable to another guest.
The All Inclusive Plus is available only for the guest’s entire length of stay.
Guests must sign all food and beverage bills, except buffet meals. Bills do not include prices and no charges will be posted to your hotel account for the benefits included in your All Inclusive Plus package.
All Inclusive Plus Package benefits may be enjoyed until the time the guest departs the resort.
Please remember that charges not included in the All Inclusive Plus package must be paid upon check-out.
If you have any questions, please contact Veligandu Reception.